Utilizamos cookies para mejorar tu experiencia. Para cumplir con la nueva directiva sobre privacidad electrónica, necesitamos el consentimiento para utilizar tus cookies. Aprende más.
When you are affected by not being able to login to the site, you can try any of the following solutions:
1) Click here to try an automatic solution. After clicking here you will be taken to the login page where you can login.
2) If the first solution did not work, you should delete the cookies and possibly the cache from your browser.
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More Settings.
- At the bottom, click Advanced.
- Under "Privacy and security," click Content settings.
- Click Cookies See all cookies and site data Remove all.
- Confirm by clicking Clear all.
- In the Microsoft Edge browser, go to More > Settings.
- Under Clear browsing data, select Choose what to clear.
- Select the Cookies and saved website data check box and select Clear.
To delete all cookies stored on your computer, either go to your Cookies and Site Data settings as explained above, click or else do the following: and then click to remove all cookies and site data
- Click the menu button and click (or click the Library button in the toolbar).
- Click and then click .
- Set Time range to clear to Everything.
- Click on the arrow next to Details to expand the list of history items.
- Select Cookies and make sure that other items you want to keep are not selected.
- Click to clear the cookies and close the Clear Recent History window.
In the Safari app on your Mac, choose History > Clear History, then click the pop-up menu.
Select all history.
Choose how far back you want your browsing history cleared.